Navajo Blankie Mary Jane
Free Shipping Learn More
Ships within 3 business days
Your little cherub will be in the pink with our cozy Navajo Mary Jane design. This exclusive design is printed by our unique process on genuine leather is stitched by local artisans in the Midwest. Variegated shades of bright pink with a splash of white are accentuated with a scalloped cuff of black and white on these sweet toddler shoes. The gentle elastic keeps the shoes in place and compliments the open top of the Mary Jane style. Southwestern tribal art comes to your city girl with this colorful and chic baby shoe.
Toe-to-toe, Chérubin (pronounced CHAIR-uh-bin) for babies and toddlers are the real deal. Here’s what you need to know about our handmade leather Mary Jane moccasins.
- 100% Made in U.S., all leather construction
- all Mary Jane moccasin materials tested and certified safe for infants and toddlers
- soft suede sole provides gentle traction for teetering tots
- comfortable elastic cuff keeps leather moccasins securely on little feet
- one-of-a-kind moccasin designs created by local artists, exclusively for us
- they really are handmade, one precious pair at a time