Natural Beauty T-strap
Free Shipping Learn More
Ships within 3 business days
Café au lait inspired this creamy and dreamy color, designed to match any occasion. Custom hues by the renown Horween Leather Company are brought to life in vegetable-tanned preeminent American made leather. Local artisans in Sainte Geneviève, Missouri handcraft each pair of Chérubin baby shoes, one pair at a time, with attention to every detail. The supply leather upper will never rub or pinch, and the soft suede sole allows for comfortable toe movement while remaining non-skid. These Natural Beauty T-strap shoes will quickly become a wardrobe staple for your toddler.
Toe-to-toe, Chérubin (pronounced CHAIR-uh-bin) for babies and toddlers are the real deal. Here’s what you need to know about our handmade leather T-strap moccasins.
- 100% Made in U.S., all leather construction
- all T-strap moccasin materials tested and certified safe for infants and toddlers
- soft suede sole provides gentle traction for teetering tots
- comfortable elastic cuff keeps leather moccasins securely on little feet
- one-of-a-kind moccasin designs created by local artists, exclusively for us
- they really are handmade, one precious pair at a time