Roses are Red Moccasin
Free Shipping Learn More
Ships within 3 business days
This color has us blushing! Pomegranate seeds and summer strawberries can’t compare to the exciting color of these toddler moccs. Only American made vegetable-tanned leather from the renown Horween Leather Company make the cut for our fashionable and fabulous cherubs. The exclusive leather dye processes is for our Wild About Hue to ensure the color will never bleed or fade. A snappy crimson hue with a subtle hint of boldness, the rich redness of your tot’s new moccs represent all that is Chérubin: Lively, vibrant and made with love!
Toe-to-toe, Chérubin (pronounced CHAIR-uh-bin) for babies and toddlers are the real deal. Here’s what you need to know about our handmade leather moccasins.
- 100% Made in U.S., all leather construction
- all moccasin materials tested and certified safe for infants and toddlers
- soft suede sole provides gentle traction for teetering tots
- comfortable elastic cuff keeps leather moccasins securely on little feet
- one-of-a-kind moccasin designs created by local artists, exclusively for us
- they really are handmade, one precious pair at a time