Black Diamond Moccasin
Free Shipping Learn More
Ships within 3 business days
Timeless, stylish and sweet as can be. Our Black Diamond Moccasin brings the classic sophistication of the basic black to your little diamond in the rough. This handmade leather moccasin is made with exclusively dyed, vegetable-tanned American leather from the renown Horween Leather Company. Each and every pair is handmade in quaint Sainte Geneviève, Missouri by skilled artisans and are the perfect shoe for any fashionista’s wardrobe. These toddler moccasins offer a go-with-anything color that lets your little cherub perfectly toe the line between proper and playful!
Toe-to-toe, Chérubin (pronounced CHAIR-uh-bin) for babies and toddlers are the real deal. Here’s what you need to know about our handmade leather moccasins.
- 100% Made in U.S., all leather construction
- all moccasin materials tested and certified safe for infants and toddlers
- soft suede sole provides gentle traction for teetering tots
- comfortable elastic cuff keeps leather moccasins securely on little feet
- one-of-a-kind moccasin designs created by local artists, exclusively for us
- they really are handmade, one precious pair at a time