Black and Forth Moccasin
Free Shipping Learn More
Ships within 3 business days
Sophistication meets sass in this mesmerizing print. The classic compliment of black and white draws you in, while the beautiful black fringe captures your eyes and your heart. Every pair of Chérubin genuine leather moccasins are handmade in Sainte Geneviève, Missouri of only the highest quality of American made leather. From a casual afternoon play date to an evening out in posh style, our Black and Forth moccasins can take your little one from casual to unforgettable and back again in the blink of an eye.
Toe-to-toe, Chérubin (pronounced CHAIR-uh-bin) for babies and toddlers are the real deal. Here’s what you need to know about our handmade leather moccasins.
- 100% Made in U.S., all leather construction
- all moccasin materials tested and certified safe for infants and toddlers
- soft suede sole provides gentle traction for teetering tots
- comfortable elastic cuff keeps leather moccasins securely on little feet
- one-of-a-kind moccasin designs created by local artists, exclusively for us
- they really are handmade, one precious pair at a time