Z is for Zebra Moccasin
Free Shipping Learn More
Ships within 3 business days
The classic color combination of black and white takes a wild turn in this safari inspired print. Bold black stripes on a soft white background put some zing in your little animal’s first steps in these sophisticated toddler moccs. Every pair of Z is for Zebra moccasins are hand made from the finest natural leather, and stitched with love for your wild one. They’re perfect for trips to the zoo but so comfy they can cradle tiny toes during naptime, too.
Toe-to-toe, Chérubin (pronounced CHAIR-uh-bin) for babies and toddlers are the real deal. Here’s what you need to know about our handmade leather moccasins.
- all leather construction, 100% Made in U.S.
- one-of-a-kind moccasin designs created by local artists, exclusively for us
- soft suede sole provides gentle traction for teetering tots
- comfortable elastic cuff keeps leather moccasins securely on little feet
- all moccasin materials certified and tested safe for infants and toddlers
- they really are handmade, one precious pair at a time