Navajo Blankie Moccasin
Free Shipping Learn More
Ships within 3 business days
Nothing brings a sense of comfort like your little angel’s favorite blanket. We’ve brought together a vibrant Navajo pattern with a traditional fringe cuff to create a baby mocc that will never go out of style. Our Navajo Blankie Moccasin starts with an exclusive pattern inspired by traditional Native American artwork. Each pair of genuine leather moccasins is crafted by hand from the non-skid suede sole to the soft fringe. With our cozy Navajo blanket design your little lady will be dressed to impress, ready to take on the adventures of the day.
Toe-to-toe, Chérubin (pronounced CHAIR-uh-bin) for babies and toddlers are the real deal. Here’s what you need to know about our handmade leather moccasins.
- all leather construction, 100% Made in U.S.
- one-of-a-kind moccasin designs created by local artists, exclusively for us
- soft suede sole provides gentle traction for teetering tots
- comfortable elastic cuff keeps leather moccasins securely on little feet
- all moccasin materials certified and tested safe for infants and toddlers
- they really are handmade, one precious pair at a time