Ultra-chic fashion comes together with artistic creativity for a romp through the imagination in the most sophisticated and playful way.
We’re excited to introduce this whimsical new collection, from the imagination of award-winning graphic artist Cheree Berry Paper. Starting with exclusive designs and a specialized, unique printing process and the softest American made leather, skilled artisans in historic Sainte Geneviève, Missouri bring each pair of Chérubin leather baby moccasins to life — one precious pair at a time.
CBP children as moccasin models. Left to right: Lucy Disabato, William Armstrong, Rocco Tang, Xander York, Luke Rathert, Bo Nenninger and Mabel Irwin.
- Baby Talk: It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for— your precious cherub’s first words! In this sophisticated design, we’ve recreated those words that have captured your heart. A fresh cotton white background, a prismatic rainbow of colors, and a playful font brings all the memorable first words to life in a sassy fashion statement that’s sure to go hand in heart with anything. Pair these with simple denim and a flowy top, or throw in a pop of color that matches the moccs!
- Game Time: There’s no whistle on this play. Alternating black and white stripes pulled right from the referee’s jersey are finished off with a neat and trim grassy green cuff. The varying thickness of stripes catches your eye and draws you right into the action. Keep these mismatched moccs a focal point by pairing them with neutral cotton basics and onesies, or accentuate the fringe with a matching green headband.
- Hear Me Roar: Bring out the wild in your little animal with this fun tiger print! Available in hot pink or tangerine orange, the right-side mocc features a playful tiger face and stripes, and the left has a voice bubble with “Roar” across the top. These playful moccasins have a fringed cuff with alternating colored and black stripes. These shoes will instantly ignite your wild thing, so pair it with a romper for playtime and try dressing it up with a denim top for occasions.
- I Heart You: Mi amore, these moccs have stolen our hearts! Bold primary colors put on a show like no other as these moccs spell out “I Love You” across both little feet. Rich cobalt blue provides the backdrop for “I ♥ ” and “YOU” in multi-colors, and a red cuff and fringe bring it all together. Pair these color-block moccs with your cherub's favorite patterned dress or leggings or let them stand out with a solid, neutral outfit.
- Banner Baby Blue Bunting: It’s a fashion parade under the big top — stylish stripes of sky and baby blue are wrapped across the back in solid color. The bright blue cuff is brought to life with the multi-colored triangle fringe, reminiscent of parties and carnivals. An eye-catching colorful toddler moccasin that’s sure to draw you in and capture the wonder of seeing the world through the eyes of your little cherub. Take the carnival inspiration and let your cherub match these moccs with big, bright colors, and all the frills they want!
- Gallop for Scallops: Two choices for twice the fun! Our first are piano key classics ebony and ivory combination, polished to perfection. The forward is a black background sprinkled with delicate white polka dots, complimented by a full white ankle. The cuff is black, with the daintiest scalloped edge. Flip the coin for a sassy remake in contrasting hot pink and crimson red, with alternated scalloped cuffs. Whether a polished party or a fun playdate, this mocc has it all. Try these moccs all classed up with your favorite party dress — or try a co-ordinating color blocked outfit.
No matter your choice, all of our genuine leather moccasins are handmade to the highest standard of excellence, with an emphasis on sassy sophistication. We know you will love this new collection as much as we do!